Hello to all from Malta

Hello to all from Malta

Postby peacethroughunity » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:53 am

Hello to all,

This is my first post in the Peace Takes Courage Forum and looking to get to know you and to participate with you. I am a Catholic and form part of the Focolare Movement.

You can get to know me better through the new website on the internet which I have made by the name of 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-

https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity

The aim of this site is to provide inspiration and encouragement for life, and hope that this small contribution of mine will provide an opportunity for people including youths and children around the globe to find courage in their life, by trusting God to be more present in their life.

So please visit the site to get to know me better.

In Unity

George Calleja – Malta
In my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as

https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity

is being updated nearly on a daily basis. The aim of this site is to provide inspiration and encouragement for life, and hope for people including youths and children around the globe to find courage in their life, by trusting God to be more present in their life.

So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!
peacethroughunity

Re: Hello to all from Malta

Postby hwmnbn » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Welcome to PTC :hi:

You'll find this site rather accepting of all persuasions. IMO, we are non-denominational and committed to progress primarily in the political realm. We do have a religion and spirituality section here which can get kinda lively. I hope you avail yourself and I will be looking forward to your posts.
"I drank WHAT?!?"

-Socrates-
hwmnbn

Role: a drifter, the prime suspect with a perfect alibi

Return to New Members