Romney #1!, Paul #2!, Huntsman #3!!

Romney #1!, Paul #2!, Huntsman #3!!

Postby CD » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:50 pm

And it appears Santorum's campaign has been flushed. :lol:

If we end up with a Romneycare vs Obama care election might America may benefit greatly?
"Anti-Semitism is no longer a problem. It's raised, but it's raised because privileged people want to make sure they have total control, not just 98% control...[Jews are]...the most privileged and influential part of the population.

Noam Chomsky, Osama bin Laden's favorite American author.

http://www.actsofkindness.org/
CD

Re: Romney #1!, Paul #2!, Huntsman #3!!

Postby English Nick » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:54 am

CD wrote:If we end up with a Romneycare vs Obama care election might America may benefit greatly?

http://www.theonion.com/articles/mitt-romney-haunted-by-past-of-trying-to-help-unin,20097/

I was a little surprised to see the headines from NH, but only because I thought their primary was tomorrow. I wonder who will win in my former home state of South Carolina?
“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum – even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there’s free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate.” - Noam Chomsky
English Nick

Role: Royal pain in the arse

Postby rightiswrong » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:30 am

English Nick wrote:
CD wrote:If we end up with a Romneycare vs Obama care election might America may benefit greatly?

http://www.theonion.com/articles/mitt-romney-haunted-by-past-of-trying-to-help-unin,20097/

I was a little surprised to see the headines from NH, but only because I thought their primary was tomorrow. I wonder who will win in my former home state of South Carolina?

President Obama :lol:
In the beginning, Man created God, things went downhill from there.
rightiswrong

Role: Maître d'

Postby CD » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:31 pm

rightiswrong wrote:
English Nick wrote:

You might actually be right.

The GOP's choices are now a tone dead mormon who use to be governor of "taxachusetts", an aging nutter who only a congressman, and an openly liberal mormon.

If I was a republican I'd stay home on election day.
"Anti-Semitism is no longer a problem. It's raised, but it's raised because privileged people want to make sure they have total control, not just 98% control...[Jews are]...the most privileged and influential part of the population.

CD

Postby Bo Thompson » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:55 pm

CD wrote:
rightiswrong wrote:
English Nick wrote:

The GOP's choices are now a tone dead mormon who use to be governor of "taxachusetts", an aging nutter who only a congressman, and an openly liberal mormon.

After many years of reading Paul its clear he`s Americas last best shot. It took me a while to understand everything he talks about, but now I do. If you look back over the last 40 years we`ve had 20 years of the left and 20 years of the right. And the hole they`ve dug has just gotten deeper and deeper. We need someone to roll things back and neither Obama or Romney are the ones to do it. I didn`t vote for Obama because I didn`t believe he would do what he said he would,I voted Paul. Yes we are out of Iraq now,to little to late. The truth is the damage is done and still being done, our troops need us to support the one they support. RON PAUL

In
Bo Thompson

Postby CD » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:37 am

Bo Thompson wrote:
CD wrote:
rightiswrong wrote:
English Nick wrote:

After many years of reading Paul its clear he`s Americas last best shot. It took me a while to understand everything he talks about, but now I do. If you look back over the last 40 years we`ve had 20 years of the left and 20 years of the right. And the hole they`ve dug has just gotten deeper and deeper. We need someone to roll things back and neither Obama or Romney are the ones to do it. I didn`t vote for Obama because I didn`t believe he would do what he said he would,I voted Paul. Yes we are out of Iraq now,to little to late. The truth is the damage is done and still being done, our troops need us to support the one they support. RON PAUL

In

Some people are just to stupid to be President.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/13/politics/ ... ?hpt=hp_t2

Others like Ron Paul aren't qualified to run a country.

CD

Postby rightiswrong » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:40 am

Sorry, I'm not a wedge issue voter. Paul is a one trick pony who would drastically change our country to the detriment of the vast majority.

Also, he's racist.
rightiswrong

Postby Bo Thompson » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:39 pm

rightiswrong wrote:Sorry, I'm not a wedge issue voter. Paul is a one trick pony who would drastically change our country to the detriment of the vast majority.

Also, he's racist.

When you judge others you do not define them,
You define youeself.
Bo Thompson

Postby rightiswrong » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Bo Thompson wrote:
rightiswrong wrote:Sorry, I'm not a wedge issue voter. Paul is a one trick pony who would drastically change our country to the detriment of the vast majority.

Also, he's racist.

When you judge others you do not define them,
You define youeself.

No, I'm just an informed voter and not blinded by the Paulbots trying to "whitewash" his record. (yes, I'm being deliberately ironic with this comment)
rightiswrong

Postby Bo Thompson » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:27 pm

The American troops are not stupid,truth is they are more qualified than anyone one else when it comes to deciding whos best to lead this country. After all its them thats standing in the line of fire, they have more to lose than any of us, their lives. And they are the same ones with the most to gain with Ron Paul in the white house. And for that reason if YOU support the troops its your duty to vote Ron Paul, he`s the only one saying he would bring`em home today.

Who`s not a racist? Everybody is racist in some way are another, those that say they aren`t are liars also.

There are two kinds of people in this world, the informed and everybody else. Which are you?

I`m a registerd democrat, I`m 57 years old, and I remember the last 50 plus years well because I lived through them.
The problem with some peoples opinions today is, they`ve not lived long enough to have one yet. Peace Takes Courage is a anti-war website that fought the good fight against Bush and his warmongering crew. We won the battle Bush and his neo-con buddys are gone,now lets win the war and bring all our troops home now. And thats just one of the things Paul said he would do.

Forrest Gumps mom said stupid is as stupid does.I will vote for Obama just as soon as he takes a stand for the American troops like Paul has. Remember the path to hell is paved with good intentions. And thats all, Bo Thompson has to say about that.
Bo Thompson

Postby CD » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:18 pm

CD

Postby Bo Thompson » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:42 pm

CD

As a women whats your thoughts on the
news release from Newt`s exwife?
Bo Thompson

Postby CD » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:18 pm

Bo Thompson wrote:CD

:? what?

Oh the icon.

It says "not me" and I'm glad it's not a photo of me.

Confusion aside I don't need to be a woman to tell ya I think Newt's a pig at best.

CD

Postby Bo Thompson » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:40 pm

CD wrote:
Bo Thompson wrote:CD

:? what?

Oh the icon.

It says "not me" and I'm glad it's not a photo of me.

Confusion aside I don't need to be a woman to tell ya I think Newt's a pig at best.

It`s not you are even a representation?
Bo Thompson

Postby English Nick » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Bo Thompson wrote:
It`s not you are even a representation?

It's a picture of Christine O'Donnell, who once ran a campaign ad saying "I'm you". Most people have forgotten both the ad and O'Donnell = I guess it's just a case of choosing an avatar that was topical at the time and never getting around to changing it. I'm probably guilty of the same thing.
“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum – even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there’s free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate.” - Noam Chomsky
English Nick

Role: Royal pain in the arse

Return to Current Events