White House to intervene in Syria

White House to intervene in Syria

Postby cyntino » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:04 am

Does this change your opinion of Obama? Should the us be involved?
"When you are ignorant of the enemy but know yourself, your chances of winning and losing are equal"-Sun Tzu
cyntino

Role: PTC's Favorite Antagonist

Re: White House to intervene in Syria

Postby Peacemonger » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Should WHAT change our opinions?

My opinion of Obama when he was campaigning for the presidency was that I thought he was almost as bad as Cheney/Bush. Yes it has changed. Now I know he is far worse.

EDIT:

Oh, and the second part to your question? Answer is no you should not. You have no business meddling into the affairs of other countries. Go home.
A fool learns from experience, a wise man learns from history.
Peacemonger

Location: 1,773 km north of Mexico, 200 m east of Pacific, 5,676 km west of Atlantic, 615 km south of Canada

Re: White House to intervene in Syria

Postby cyntino » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:11 am

Peacemonger wrote:Should WHAT change our opinions?

My opinion of Obama when he was campaigning for the presidency was that I thought he was almost as bad as Cheney/Bush. Yes it has changed. Now I know he is far worse.

EDIT:

Oh, and the second part to your question? Answer is no you should not. You have no business meddling into the affairs of other countries. Go home.

Pm how are you doing? It's been years since we've exchanged ideas. I almost think it could save ptc
"When you are ignorant of the enemy but know yourself, your chances of winning and losing are equal"-Sun Tzu
cyntino

Role: PTC's Favorite Antagonist

Return to War And Peace