Progresives For Obama

Progresives For Obama

Postby drowz1 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:45 am

I witnessed at least ten beatings in Chicago that were worse than anything I ever saw the Hell’s Angels do; at one point I stood about 20 yards off, while four cops beat a photographer who was rolling around on the sidewalk screaming “Help, Help!”

~ Hunter S. Thompson Fear and Loathing in America
drowz1

Re: Progresives For Obama

Postby quickiewle » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:51 am

Since you can't beat me to death with a baseball bat from where you are, I must say (with all due respect to a fine city) that 'Tuscaloosa' sounds like an elephant with a dental issue. ( I know... :roll: ).
" I'm not sure whether the world is being run
by smart people who are putting us on,
or by imbeciles who really mean it."
Mark Twain
quickiewle

Role: punmeister ( you'll see)

Re: Progresives For Obama

Postby drowz1 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:24 am

quickiewle wrote:Since you can't beat me to death with a baseball bat from where you are, I must say (with all due respect to a fine city) that 'Tuscaloosa' sounds like an elephant with a dental issue. ( I know... :roll: ).

Groucho Marx, "Animal Crackers"
While shooting elephants in Africa, I found the tusks very difficult to remove. But in Alabama, the Tuscaloosa...
I witnessed at least ten beatings in Chicago that were worse than anything I ever saw the Hell’s Angels do; at one point I stood about 20 yards off, while four cops beat a photographer who was rolling around on the sidewalk screaming “Help, Help!”

~ Hunter S. Thompson Fear and Loathing in America
drowz1

Return to Links