Suggestions

Suggestions

Postby Ava » Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:54 pm

Have ideas about what to add to the site? Post them here!
Ava
Site Admin

Role: bonafide smartass liberal feminist peacenik

Newgrounds Flash

Postby randygland » Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:00 pm

OmFG! Just saw ur flash on newgrounds, and read ur answers to reviews... Of course war is wrong-- no one disputes that,, but it is ignorance that causes wars and u r just another ignorant yank if you can't even get ur facts straight... The bombs where dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki by the yanks in 1945.. as people said in their reviews... so u replied that the dates were just the start of the wars... Even though the war started for Japan earlier than 1939, it only began then for Britain, France and Italy. Also WW1 did NOT start in 1924 but 1914... Every one with half a brain cell knows or should know that. Your ignorance is not part of the solution but part of the problem.
randygland

Postby Ava » Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:03 pm

first of all the "OmFG" tells me your a teenager or a very immature young adult
second of all WWII did start in 1939 on 1 September , with the German invasion of Poland
third of all 1924 was a typo.. should be 1914.. thanks for pointing that out... this is why i haven't put up this animation on my website yet.. i still have a few typo's to fix...
- Ava

"No matter what the fight, don't be ladylike! God almighty made women and the Rockefeller gang of thieves made the ladies." - Mother Jones
Ava
Site Admin

Postby Randygland » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:11 am

OMFG.. The OMFG tells u how old I am does it? I am 26. WW2 started FOR Europe in '39, For Japan it started when they invaded Manchuria and China. You know fuck all.. Give up.
Randygland

Postby niws. » Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:43 pm

Randygland wrote:OMFG.. The OMFG tells u how old I am does it? I am 26. WW2 started FOR Europe in '39, For Japan it started when they invaded Manchuria and China. You know fuck all.. Give up.

Your 26 and acting like you are a 13 year old that just had his bike stolen. What is your problem here? Whether or not you like the video's shouldn't bother anyone unless they are in dire need of attention and just want to argue with someone or just ignorant.

26 years old........sad really, you should move on and to do something more productive with your life than what you are trying to do here..

AVA we have a word for people like these in the blog world. They are called Village Idiots or (VI's) there's one in every board so dont worry it comes with the territory.
niws.

Postby Ava » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:57 pm

hey i enjoy the trolls... they are fun to play with :twisted:
- Ava

"No matter what the fight, don't be ladylike! God almighty made women and the Rockefeller gang of thieves made the ladies." - Mother Jones
Ava
Site Admin

Twats

Postby Randygland » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:00 am

But that doesn't excuse the fact that you know less than the average GCSE 14 year old History pupil... Go back to school you slit sucking nobodies.
Randygland

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:43 am

I have been forwarded some of your video/flash pieces and while I can appreciate the intent of doing this the 2 clips that I have looked at do not credit any of the photographs or video clip stills used. As a photographer who has worked with many organizations and donated many pictures for free usage the minimum you need to do is credit the images. Both out of respect to the photographers and BY LAW.
thanks

critical acclaim

Postby pythos » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:41 am

Ava,

You are an inspiration. It is young people like you who provide hope to us old folks that maybe you can fix the mess we have made of this planet. Keep your passion, your commitment and your vision. Don't let the critics get you down.

People, like randygland, who criticise what you are doing should either stick to polite constructive criticism or keep quiet.
It is always easy to find fault. Being creative takes talent and commitment.

A note to randygland... as for the actual dates of when wars started, it can easily be argued that the start of the European theatre of World War Two began on the 28th of June, 1919 with the signing of the Treaty of Versailles. This might be of help http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I
pythos

humor

Postby pythos » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:49 am

Just to inject some humor into such a serious site...

Do a Google search on the word failure.
pythos

Re: humor

Postby Ava » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:07 am

pythos wrote:Just to inject some humor into such a serious site...

lol
that's a good one
- Ava

Ava
Site Admin

Re: humor

Postby RobJohnson » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:31 pm

pythos wrote:Just to inject some humor into such a serious site...

cool, :lol:
RobJohnson

Randygland

Postby Ardis Thompson » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:57 pm

Whats the point.
Last edited by Ardis Thompson on Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ardis Thompson

Re: Randygland

Postby hwmnbn » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:06 pm

Ardis Thompson wrote:Whats your point?
Here's the point: Bush has become synonymous with "FAILURE". Bush IS a failure. I can prove it.

Or should I ask whats your propose?.....
Since I concur with that evaluation, my purpose is to express my opinion to folks who disagree. We can then honestly evaluate our FACTS, and come to a shared conclusion about what is the truth.

.....I`d like to hear what you have on your mind.
Indict, Impeach, Imprison. And then go after his collaborators. Any more questions? I'll answer them all and do it respectfully. :D

Oh darn, this is a suggestion thread! I got distracted. Umm, umm, .......keep doing what you're doing. :D
"I drank WHAT?!?"

-Socrates-
hwmnbn

Role: a drifter, the prime suspect with a perfect alibi

hwmnbn

Postby Ardis Thompson » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:00 am

I`m down with
Last edited by Ardis Thompson on Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ardis Thompson

Re: hwmnbn

Postby hwmnbn » Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:05 am

Ardis Thompson wrote:I`m down with all of that, my reply was meant to be directed to Randygland.I was trying to get`em to say something that we may be able to reply to,if he trolls through again.

Ardis Thompson-

Oh bro!! I am an idiot. I thought you were responding to the posts directly above. I apologize for not recognizing the target of your post. Here's the sad thing, I didn't realize it was YOU. I just read the post and reacted. How messed up is that!?!

I really must cool it a bit. With all that has been going on in this country, culminating with this Katrina fiasco, I've lost all patience with this administration and its supporters. So when randygland started taking his shots, I saw red.

I realize our host Ava, is darn near omnipotent on this board. She not only can handle herself intellectually and doesn't need our additional brainpower, she also has IP address logs. She can pretty much do anything, including tombstone a poster.

Anyway please accept my apology, I'll take my chill pill, and be more careful next time. :oops:
"I drank WHAT?!?"

-Socrates-
hwmnbn

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:44 pm

Haha! you guys are so thick you have started fighting amongst yourselves! ... By mistake!

And YOU believe in Peace? I don't think so!

And that guy that said WW2 started in 1919 on the Treaty of Versailles, I think you need to redefine what your definition of WAR is... European's were far too busy buying telephones, drinking wine, and trying to work out just why american's were dumb enough to spend all their money borrowing in short term loans in order to invest in flakey share schemes culminating in the 1929 Wall Street Crash.. .Far more of a precursor to war than the 1919 Treaty of Versailles... which incidentally, was Woodrow Wilson the American President's brain child anyway.

Postby hwmnbn » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:28 am

Anonymous wrote:Haha! you guys are so thick you have started fighting amongst yourselves! ... By mistake!

That's the difference between us. When I make a mistake, I admit it and make things right. When you make a mistake (support the chimp) you revel in your idiocy. You are actually proud of your ignorance! Haha

In that regard I'd say your history lesson isn't worth the electrons it's printed on.
"I drank WHAT?!?"

-Socrates-
hwmnbn

song request

Postby NlWS » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:20 am

Edwin Starr: song : War!

It is a perfect song, check it out.

Also note that almost the same number of soldiers killed in Iraq at this point is the same as in Vietnam.
And whats up with the U.S. putting propaganda in the Iraqi newspapers? First we destroy their country then we blame them for it.
NlWS

Postby Ava » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:26 am

I made this one a while back

What is It Good For?
- Ava

Ava
Site Admin

Next

Return to Site News And Updates