Working on a new video

Working on a new video

Postby Ava » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:45 am

I'm working on a new video this week. I hope to have it out soon. I've spent so much time working on the documentary and promoting it lately that I haven't put a new video in awhile. I'll have a new one up in early July(since today is the 29th ;) )
- Ava

"No matter what the fight, don't be ladylike! God almighty made women and the Rockefeller gang of thieves made the ladies." - Mother Jones
User avatar
Ava
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10430
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:34 pm
Location: New York, NY
Role: bonafide smartass liberal feminist peacenik

Re: Working on a new video

Postby Rick345 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:08 pm

So what's this new video going to be about?
"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?", Mahatma Gandhi.
User avatar
Rick345
 
Posts: 3117
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: Working on a new video

Postby English Nick » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Rick345 wrote:So what's this new video going to be about?

:yomama:
“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum – even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there’s free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate.” - Noam Chomsky
User avatar
English Nick
Moderator
 
Posts: 5847
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:01 pm
Location: Wessex
Role: Royal pain in the arse

Re: Working on a new video

Postby Rick345 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:27 pm

Englishman in America wrote:
Rick345 wrote:So what's this new video going to be about?

:yomama:



That would be nice my Momma was a nice lady and someone should make a video about her.
"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?", Mahatma Gandhi.
User avatar
Rick345
 
Posts: 3117
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: Working on a new video

Postby rightiswrong » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Rick345 wrote:So what's this new video going to be about?

About a few minutes or so. :mrgreen:
Image
In the beginning, Man created God, things went downhill from there.
User avatar
rightiswrong
Moderator
 
Posts: 4716
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:27 am
Location: Third stone from the Sun.
Role: Maître d'

Re: Working on a new video

Postby quickiewle » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:36 am

rightiswrong wrote:
Rick345 wrote:So what's this new video going to be about?

About a few minutes or so. :mrgreen:

Dang... you beat me to it. :D
Image
" I'm not sure whether the world is being run
by smart people who are putting us on,
or by imbeciles who really mean it."
Mark Twain
quickiewle
Moderator
 
Posts: 5112
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:28 am
Location: Seattle
Role: punmeister ( you'll see)

Re: Working on a new video

Postby rightiswrong » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:53 pm

quickiewle wrote:
rightiswrong wrote:
Rick345 wrote:So what's this new video going to be about?

About a few minutes or so. :mrgreen:

Dang... you beat me to it. :D

You gotta get up pretty early in the morning (or stay up well into the early morning) to beat me. :pulpdance:
Image
In the beginning, Man created God, things went downhill from there.
User avatar
rightiswrong
Moderator
 
Posts: 4716
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:27 am
Location: Third stone from the Sun.
Role: Maître d'

Re: Working on a new video

Postby Rick345 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:58 pm

rightiswrong wrote:
quickiewle wrote:
rightiswrong wrote:
Rick345 wrote:So what's this new video going to be about?

About a few minutes or so. :mrgreen:

Dang... you beat me to it. :D

You gotta get up pretty early in the morning (or stay up well into the early morning) to beat me. :pulpdance:


Mmmmm will it be a few minutes long or just a few minutes short?
"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?", Mahatma Gandhi.
User avatar
Rick345
 
Posts: 3117
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: Working on a new video

Postby rightiswrong » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Rick345 wrote:
rightiswrong wrote:
quickiewle wrote:
rightiswrong wrote:
Rick345 wrote:So what's this new video going to be about?

About a few minutes or so. :mrgreen:

Dang... you beat me to it. :D

You gotta get up pretty early in the morning (or stay up well into the early morning) to beat me. :pulpdance:


Mmmmm will it be a few minutes long or just a few minutes short?

It's not how long you make it, it's how you make it long. :D

:hide2:
Image
In the beginning, Man created God, things went downhill from there.
User avatar
rightiswrong
Moderator
 
Posts: 4716
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:27 am
Location: Third stone from the Sun.
Role: Maître d'


Return to Site News And Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests